Back (To) BasicsSemináře a workshopy06.12. - 01.01.1970
- Do you suffer from occasional or chronic back pain?
- Are you new to yoga, enjoying your practice but sometimes leaving class with a sore back?
- Have you practiced for a while but still experience discomfort in your back in some poses?
- Do you wonder how to integrate the therapeutic effects of yoga into your daily life?
The Back (to) Basics workshop will look at why people suffer from back pain, what we can do in our yoga practice to prevent back pain, what to include and avoid in our yoga practice, and how to incorporate some important back care principles into our daily lives.
This workshop will focus on the main principles of mindful movement and breathing to develop strength and flexibility while focusing on the fundamentals of structural alignment for a healthy back and recovery from back pain. We will explore the use of proper breathing and its effects on the mind and body, highlighting the relationship between healthy breathing and conscious movement. You will get a chance to experience how core and breath awareness can become a gateway to deeper inner work bringing about tranquillity, mental balance, and clarity.
- Lucie Königová
- Wellness Centrum Rooseveltova, Rooseveltova 10, Praha 6, Praha 6