Back Bending in steps with bandhas 2.5 hours workshop with Mukesh KothariSemináře a workshopy24.11.2018So 9:00 - 11:30
Learn in steps secrets of safe and efficient back bending. Back bending is considered as one of an advanced feature within yoga asana world. Back bending also encounters mental challenges and fears toward its practice. Hatha Yoga practices have recognized spine as an essential aspect of human life.
This workshop will help you to understand the anatomy of back bending, breathing patterns and psychological aspects attached to it. Spine provides the framework for healthy body and vertebral joints mechanism to unlock back uses special Krama based back bending sequence.
“You are young if your spine is young” – Hatha Yoga pradipika
For whom this workshop is recommended?
1. Regular yoga practitioners.
2. People with stiffness in spine and spine injuries to learn safe mode of bends.
3. People with stiff joints such as Hips and wrist.
4. Who are looking to learn flying methods to master advance postures such as scorpion and variations of peacock.
5. Wants to improve their lungs capacity.
The workshop consists of:
1. Daily home practice sequence to open back and to increase back flexibility. 2. Techniques to warm up and to advance back bending’s.
3. Unlocking hip opening methods to enhance back flexibility.
4. Training the core muscles for back support.
5. Practice and application of bandhas.
Founder, Hatha Yoga Teacher
Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy, M.A Yoga and philosophy.
Mukesh Kothari is a spiritual counselor for some and yoga guru to others. He considers himself yogasadhaka, Sadhaka is a practitioner who believes in Patanjali’s words of “abhyasa vairagya tannirodha”: Practice with the sense of detachment leads to success in yoga.
He is teaching yoga since 2002. He is born in Rishikesh “The yoga capital of the world” a town in the Himalayas. His teaching includes the style of Hatha yoga and modification of it like Ashtanga Viniyasa, Iyengar yoga and Tantra yoga. Courses also include the study of classical texts like Patanjali Yoga sutra, Upanishads and yogini tantra. His classes are dynamic and static practices of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandhas with the in-depth knowledge of ashtanga yoga in the form of philosophy, psychology, and mysticism behind this ancient practice that includes Hatha & Raja Yoga and Tantric lineage.
He has taught to people from various circles of life which includes tourists, residents, office workers, celebrities, ex prime ministers, and Forbes listed top 100 people. His way of explaining concepts is highly useful for western minds.He was introduced to yoga and Ayurvedic life since from his childhood due to family and social environment, as his father is a doctor inayurvedic system.