1st course of Sivananda yoga in Prague! (in English)Kurzy jógy03.01. - 09.02.2018St 7:00
I’m opening the first Sivananda course in Czech Republic in Prague. We will start in January. The course will consists of 10 lectures (1 lecture = 90min). The exact days and times will be approved after applying. We will choose it together:)…starting times around 7am or 7pm…
We will form a beginner group and also an advance group…so pls write me your level and preferable times and days and also your preferable location in Prague.
Sivananda is a traditional, an exact and an easy-to-learn system. It is a path to healthy body and mind which leads to a spiritual evolvement.
It is based on the teachings of Swami Sivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda. They summarized the yoga philosophy in 5 principles “Five Points of Yoga” which make the complex teachings of yoga easier to understand:
FIVE POINTS OF YOGA
- Proper Exercise (Asanas) – Yoga poses help develop a strong, healthy body by enhancing flexibility and improving circulation.
- Proper Breathing (Pranayama) – Keep, conscious breathing reduces stress and many diseases.
- Proper Relaxation – Helps keep the body from going into overload mode, easing worry and fatigue.
- Proper Diet – Eating simple, healthy foods that are easy to digest notably have a positive effect on the mind and body, as well as the environment and other living beings.
- Positive Thinking (Vedanta) and Meditation (Dhyana) – These are the true keys to achieving peace of mind and eliminating negativity in our lives.
Looking forward to meet you all:)
Peace in mind:)!
|Rezervace na email