Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal in October 2018Kurzy jógy07.10. - 04.11.2018Ne 12:00 - Ne 9:00
Travel to the Buddha’s birth land this Autumn and witness the soul-stirring serenity of the weather along with acquiring the authentic knowledge of Yoga. The picturesque environment of Nepal offers an ideal ambiance for taking your Yoga to the serious stages. With Yoga Certification in Nepal 2018, sail through the yogic ocean and become a Yoga champion. Explore the Vedic treasure of the Himalayan nation with Rishikul Yogshala’s YTT Certification programs.
Event Description: The training programs are organized into three genres, 500, 300, and 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal. The event will help you reach the pinnacle of yogic knowledge while taking you to the spiritual journey of the Self. The life-altering training promises an ideal stimulation of the body, soul, and mind.
• Learning the classical Yoga styles comprising Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• A detailed education of Yoga Philosophy as mentioned in the seminal yogic texts like Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
• The Practice of breathing Yoga for a complete nurturing of the body and mind.
• Reach the state of mindfulness and complete relaxation through traditional Meditation practices including the Yoga Nidra.
• Training of Adjustment and Alignment for improving the yoga performances.
• A fine-tuned teaching of the human Anatomy in relation to the Yoga practice for a complete understanding of Yoga’s mechanism.
• Let the Sanskrit mantras guide you towards eternity during Mantra chanting sessions.
• The Transformation from a student to a well-versed Yoga teacher.
• Introduction and teachings of the healing science of Ayurveda and implementation of its theories in life.
• Learn about Shat Kriyas, the methods of internal purification.
• Take part in Satsang for liberating the mind.
• Local sightseeing and visits to different temples and spiritual centers in Nepal.
Food and Accommodation: Known for its splendid agricultural land, Pokhara offers a wide range of vegetarian choices that you shall indulge at the center. On offer are wholesome meals that are sourced freshly from the valley. The food that is served thrice a day is prepared by Ayurveda specialist chefs who take immense care of the overall health of the students. The school sits overlooking the gorgeous Annapurna range. The white beauty of the mountains can be enjoyed from the rooms through the large glass windows. The plush garden area streamlined with the lake marks the ideal place to be at leisure. Each room is perfectly clean and embellished with all the daily-need amenities such as twin-beds, light, geyser, private washroom, etc.
200 Hour: USD 1700 for a shared room and USD 1900 for a private room.
300 Hour: USD 1800 and USD 2000
500 Hour: USD 3500 and USD 3900
About Rishikul Yogshala: A Yoga school of the finest stature, Rishikul Yogshala has established itself as a prominent leader in the Yoga world owing to its accomplished faculty and their immaculate services. Yoga aspirants from around the globe attend the Yoga Alliance certified institute for various yoga programs organized across its branches in India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique. Some of the many Yoga events by the Yogshala are Yoga TTC, Adjustment and Alignment training, Yoga retreat, etc.
- Manmohan Singh
- Infinity Resort Pokhara Lake Side, Pokhara